Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Place to Hide

Have you ever felt like Atlas? The Greek guy who had to carry the world on his shoulders? This week has just been one of those weeks! The ones where I'm ready to either
 a) pull my hair out

b) stick my head in the sand
or c) run away ... run far, far away!!

Something tells me I'm not going to get very Far Far Away, so I guess I'll just have to settle for Away.
But where could I go?? Every hiding place I have has been discovered!! Not only is Christian a Super Sleuth but now Abby has caught up with him! I have NO hiding places left! They have found all of them and convinced their loving Grammy to track me down with them!
Geeee Thanks MOM!! You're supposed to be on MY side!!
So since none of the above seem to be an option any more for me I have to figure out a way to escape and relax! What do you do to relax? Where do you hide? I'm hoping to figure this out before the bald patch on the back of my neck just above my tattoo spreads to my entire head!

(An old photograph now but one I absolutely
LOVE!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello. And to thank you again for adding so much to our conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I hide? I'm lucky to coparent with my ex 50-50 so I get some downtime. But then I feel guilty...like I should be cleaning or hanging with the new husband. Being a single parent is HARD! Just keep juggling :) Visiting from Singlemommyhood!

    ReplyDelete