Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm One Proud Mommy!!

Luke 3:21-22
21 Now it came about that when all the people had been given baptism, Jesus, having had baptism with them, was in prayer, when, the heaven being open, 22 The Holy Spirit came down in the form of a dove, and a voice came from heaven, saying, You are my dearly loved Son, with whom I am well pleased.

I couldn't be more proud of my baby boy who took a HUGE  step toward becoming a MAN this weekend.  Christian was Baptised on Saturday, July 9, 2011 at Fellowship Church. He has made the choice to devote his life to spreading the word of God and to bringing light to those in darkness. His Grammy and I were crying and Abby just wanted to know why she couldn't be Baptised too.
As a Christian, I know that I haven't always followed the path set out for me by God and that I have strayed. Watching Christian walk down to the Baptism pool with the other children who have made the same decision made me want to re-connect with God and to set a better example for my kids. We are all Sons and Daughters of the King and it is by His grace that I have survived the trials of my life thus far.

Thank you and GOD BLESS all the children who gave their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior this weekend at
 Fellowship Church. 



For more information about our wonderful church please visit www.fellowshipchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment